Hello! Thank you for visiting our site! Here you will find a brief bio and facts about myself (Kevin Haag), the editor of New Testament Christian.
I grew up going to church but I didn't become a Christian until I was 23 (Read my testimony). I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, and I currently reside in Clinton Township, Michigan.
God has blessed me with a wonderful wife, Danielle, and two precious little girls, Alayna (April, 2005) and Natalie (May, 2007), who keep us busy!
Interesting facts about me (or not :)
Occupation? Sales Rep
Vocation? Follower of Jesus Christ
Short Term Missions? Haiti (2002), Dominican Republic (February 2008)
Church Membership? Cornerstone Baptist Church, Roseville, MI.
Ministry? Teacher, college & career class (two28)
Favorite Bible Verses? So many! Romans 8:28-38, 1 Peter 1:3-9
Favorite Food? Pizza
Favorite Drink? Mountain Dew (as you can see, I am a health nut:)
Favorite Books? Mere Christianity (Lewis), The Pursuit of God (Tozer), The Pursuit of Holiness (Bridges), The Pillars of Christian Character (MacArthur)
Currently Reading? 9 Marks (Dever)
Favorite Movies? Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings
Favorite Music? Third Day, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Caedmon's Call
Favorite Pro Team? Detroit Tigers (of course I like the Wings, Pistons, and Lions as well!)
Favorite College Team? Michigan State
Favorite Vacation? Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Hawaii, St. Lucia (honeymoon!)
Favorite Quote? Many choices! "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him." - John Piper
About This Site
New-Testament-Christian.com was created from a passion of seeking biblical truth, and communicating God's Word to others. The website exists to:
1. Glorify God for all that He has done for us.
2. Communicate clearly the Gospel message with the hope that our visitors will understand how they can have a relationship with God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
3. Encourage fellow Christians in their daily walk with Christ (Luke 9:23) by providing resources to cultivate spiritual growth.
Read Statement of Faith
How can you support the site?
1. Pray - that God receives all the glory, and that the Gospel will be communicated to those who need to hear it.
2. Contribute - Do you have a biblically sound article that you have written (or want to write)?
Submit it for review, if relevant & biblical, we will post it. (see article directory for ideas - suggest a new topic if you would like) Email: email@example.com
3. Share - Submit your testimony. I would love to read your testimony and share it with others! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Buy from our affiliates - I am sure most of you have heard of or already are customers of Christianbook.com, Amazon, and Itunes. Are you part of the ever increasing popular trend of shopping online? Books? CDs? Downloading music for your ipod? If yes, please consider buying from our affiliates:
Thanks again for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by using the form on the
page or email us at email@example.com
Attention Moms: Are you looking for baby and children's clothing, shoes and accessories? Check out Liz's Ebay store: LizziesLine. Liz, and her husband Dave, are good friends of ours from church.
To God be the glory!
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Return From About Us To New Testament Christian Home